Vessel Liquor Store is hiring a Community Engagement Crew Member (CECM) to help execute a dynamic strategic community engagement plan as well as assisting in related communications efforts.
This position will work as a part of the overall Vessel team and will report to the Managing Partner. The CECM will be expected to consult with and partner with clients and internal Vessel team members to conceptualize, develop and market events, taking into consideration goals, themes, audiences, and client culture. The CECM will support program proposals, assemble project status reports, and be able to effectively present our services to clients as a consultative face of the organization. We want an enthusiastic candidate with fresh ideas, a passion for wine (beer/spirit/cider) culture, and the organizational skills required to make every event a success.
The position is part time, with the possibility of developing into full time.
- Program planning, execution, task management, customer and supplier relations, administrative and event updates, communications liaison and scheduling
- Coordinate function orders, logistics and schedules
- Setting and developing timelines, event task lists and division of duties
- Communication across all levels of the Vessel team
- Lead promotional activities for events
- Understanding of social media in event settings
- Analyze the event’s success, potentials, and provide reports
- Liaise with the social events manager regularly to ensure events are being promoted, marketed and communicated on all relevant digital platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Website), as well as in the monthly Crewmembers Bulletin
Private off-site tastings
- Development and delivery of private off-site tasting events
- Ensure excellent customer service and quality delivery
- Liaise with Education Director (ED), Store Manager, key employees and instructors
- Coordinate tasting schedule with input from store management
- Develop and manage supplier relations
- Ensure timely delivery product and set up
Off-Site Vessel Pop Up Shops
- Schedule and coordinate events with Managing Partner
- Travelling to on-site inspections
- Develop timelines, task lists and division of duties
- Liaise with vendors and Store Manager to ensure correct products and amounts are ordered
- Manage and communicate logistics and schedule to appropriate personnel
- Develop and maintain partnerships with local restaurants
Reply in confidence with resume to Ross@vesselliquor.com.